Need a Tutor?
Tutoring is available in:
- English as a Second Language
- Preparing for the US Citizenship Test
All tutoring is provided on a one-on-one basis to offer maximum individual attention for the student as well as the tutor. Tutoring sessions are conducted at the Cambria County Library, which offers a convenient location with quiet space where students and tutors can focus on their lessons. Occasionally, other location arrangements can be made to meet in an alternate public area, based on the needs of the individual tutor and student partnership.
To schedule time with a Cambria County Literacy Council volunteer, either:
- Call the office at 814-539-3791
- If no one is available, leave a message with your name and the best phone number where we may reach you.
- Email the council at [email protected]
- The council office is located within the Cambria County Library, 248 Main Street, Johnstown PA 15901.